MAEP Page (Module-2)
Methodologies for Monitoring and Evaluation
Before designing a monitoring and evaluation plan, it is important to understand its various components. The second Module of this course will familiarize you with these core features. By the end of the Module the learner will be familiar with
- Key questions that need to be asked when designing a monitoring and evaluation plan.
- The importance of identifying SMART(Specific, Measurable, Attainable/Action-oriented, Relevant and Time-bound) indicators, which correctly asses the progress of a programme
- Identifying the varying roles and interests of stakeholders at different levels
- The importance of a monitoring and evaluation report
- Guidelines that have to be kept in mind when formulating a monitoring and evaluation report
With this combined knowledge, learners will be able to appreciate the nuances behind implementing, analysing and modifying, monitoring and evaluation plans based on the requirements of the field reality.
Last modified: Friday, 30 May 2014, 10:59 AM