Picture of PIA Admin
Facilitator for the course
by PIA Admin - Wednesday, 7 January 2015, 8:57 AM

Dear All

Wishes for a very happy and prosperous 2015!!

Considering the interaction on the discussion forum, participation in quiz etc. we have decided to take some additional measures.

Since only two persons responded (Mohammad Adith Shah Durjoy and Kaustubh Kukde) to our welcome message, we thought it would be better if a dedicated person would take you through this course.

Therefore, we requested one of our very experienced facilitators, Ms Purvi Dass, to join us and support us in this learning process.

Ms Purvi Dass has more than three decades of experience of working on themes/issues related to  entrepreneurship, development planning, monitoring and evaluation, participatory capacity building, participatory research, organisational development, partnership and local self-governance. She has facilitated numerous online and face to face courses.

We hope that Purvi’s intervention would make the learning process interesting and interactive for all.

She would soon be joining you all through the discussion forum.

With best wishes

Priti Sharma 

Picture of Soumendra Nath  Ghosh
Re: Facilitator for the course
by Soumendra Nath Ghosh - Wednesday, 9 November 2016, 3:11 PM

Dear Facilitator,

I was unable to log in today.So I mailed you however again I am able to log in .Therefore I am mailing.

I see no response in the forum which discourages me.

Thanks.