Dear Martha Madam
It’s a big privilege for me to get the opportunity of asking something focusing on Gender issues to an expert like you! I will be very happy if you kindly give some idea about below issues -
- In general, engendering a method is depends on researcher’s interaction skill; but is there are any preferred method/methods in PR that can be use to ease rural women to collect authentic data from them?
- In research findings/knowledge dissemination process, which process are more rural women friendly?
- What will be the appropriate data collection method when we will go for a research like “causes of women’s less participation in Politics at the Village of XXX”? And how we triangulate the findings?
- Please mention some of famous women participatory researcher name and their country, preferred in Asia context?
- And finally, at my working place I asked to provide feedback on different reports like – baseline, Midterm review, TOR, Inception report, research paper, annual report from the perspective of PR and Gender both? Is there any short tools (like 10-120 indicators) that can be used to analyze any report either it is gender friendly or followed PR methods rightly?
Thanking in advance for your cooperation. Hope your knowledge window will be always open for us in future also.