Picture of Purvi Dass
Welcome to Unit 4
by Purvi Dass - Thursday, 4 September 2014, 7:22 AM

Dear friends,

Much of your queries/dilemmas on how to conduct research will be resolved as we start unit 4. This unit introduces you, the concepts and issues in participatory methods. You will also understand several traditions that have contributed to the convergence in participatory methods. You will examine various participatory methods and advantages and challenges of participatory method.

As this unit is open since beginning of the course ( 21st July), many of you must have gone through it.

I am refraining from posing the question for reflection as none of you have so far responded to the reflection question posed in Unit 3 DF.

I shall wait till 8th and close Unit 3  forum...

You are busy full time professionals, still you have taken the challenge to learn through this course and actively participate. A great deed!!! Keep it up!!!

On 8th, the questions for unit 4 would be uploaded.

Happy reading and process of packing up baggage for Delhi trip!!!!!

All the best,

Purvi

Picture of Rahul Kanti Barua
Re: Welcome to Unit 4
by Rahul Kanti Barua - Thursday, 4 September 2014, 10:52 AM

Many thanks Purvi and much appreciated your effort and prompt responses that keeping us on board for continue our learning and sharing the knowledge and experiences.

Thanks and best regards

Rahul

Picture of Rahul Kanti Barua
Re: Welcome to Unit 4
by Rahul Kanti Barua - Sunday, 7 September 2014, 8:21 AM

Dear Purvi,

One of my objective to join in PR is know the way of construction of Research question. The unit three little bit confuse me because I am lack behind to research question. Can you or any body of this forum would like to help me on this issues..........

Thanks

Rahul