Picture of Purvi Dass
Two more days to go !!!
by Purvi Dass - Thursday, 21 August 2014, 6:01 PM

Dear friends,

Just a humble nudge!!!

Unit 2 would be closed for discussion from 24th August 2014.

I am still waiting to learn from your perspectives and responses.

Needless to mention, Assignment 1 is due on 25th Aug 2014. For details, please refer Instructional Guidelines.

All the best,

Purvi

Taniya Laizu Sumy, Manager- Curriculum and Material Development, SHIKHON Program, Save the Children
Re: Two more days to go !!!
by Taniya Laizu Sumy - Monday, 25 August 2014, 10:21 PM

Dear Purovi di I have been travelling outside of dhaka for some couple of days due to the program review and learning workshop and field visit and will return to Dhaka on 29th evening. I can not check my email even regularly due to the unavailability and weak network of internet. Could you allow me to submit the reflection paper on my return to Dhaka considering my existing situation? Thank you for the cooperation. With sincere regards, Taniya.
Picture of Rahul Kanti Barua
by Rahul Kanti Barua - Tuesday, 26 August 2014, 12:11 AM

Dear Puravi, I am same page with Sumi apa. We are out of Dhaka. Can you consider us to submit the reflection paper 3days more. Thanks and regards Rahul
Picture of Rahul Kanti Barua
by Rahul Kanti Barua - Wednesday, 27 August 2014, 1:12 AM

Here is my reflection paper 1 assignment. Rahul
Taniya Laizu Sumy, Manager- Curriculum and Material Development, SHIKHON Program, Save the Children
Dear Friends and Purovi Di...
by Taniya Laizu Sumy - Thursday, 28 August 2014, 10:14 AM

Dear friends and Purovi di,

I was going through the reflection papers of different participants. I am really feeling amazed to know the findings from other disciplines and experiences of individual professionals. I am now very much enthusiastic to know further about this. I am thinking how I can take the learning in my program. Hope the face to face sessions will satisfy me to find myself in linking among different disciplines from the aspect of PR.

Hope to learn from all of you.

Thank you.

Taniya.